Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Game and Scene windows are not refreshed when undoing "Clip Root Motion Offset" of AnimationPlayableAsset
1. Open attached project "TimelineKilling.zip".
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Open Game window and Timeline window.
4. Select "Cube_Timeline" object in hierarchy.
5. In Timeline window, select animation clip, to open it in Inspector.
6. In inspector window find "Clip Root Motion Offset" and change any position or rotation value.
7. Press Ctrl+z.
Expected result: Undone action is visible in Scene and Game window.
Actual result: Action is undone, but nothing changes in Scene and Game windows.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
If Animation was newly added to the Timeline, and Editor was not closed yet, then "Edit->Undo" works (but not the ctrl+z). Ctrl+z works fine with Scene window, but Game window is only updated after mouse enter the Game window.
But after closing the project and reopening it, undoing "Clip Root Motion Offset" does not have any effect in Scene or Game window, until any other object is selected in Hierarchy, or Play button is pressed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window