Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.2.3
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Exceptions are thrown on resetting Signal Receiver component
[Timeline] Exceptions are thrown on resetting Signal Receiver component.
Exceptions are thrown continuously on resetting Signal Receiver component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add "Signal Receiver" component from the inspector.
4. Click o Add Reaction > Cogwheel > Reset.
The exceptions are thrown in the console.
The Component should reset without any error.
2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
NOTE: Signal Receiver is introduced in 2019.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source