Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.2.3
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Exceptions are thrown on resetting Signal Receiver component
[Timeline] Exceptions are thrown on resetting Signal Receiver component.
Exceptions are thrown continuously on resetting Signal Receiver component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add "Signal Receiver" component from the inspector.
4. Click o Add Reaction > Cogwheel > Reset.
The exceptions are thrown in the console.
The Component should reset without any error.
2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
NOTE: Signal Receiver is introduced in 2019.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI