Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.2.3
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Exceptions are thrown on resetting Signal Receiver component
[Timeline] Exceptions are thrown on resetting Signal Receiver component.
Exceptions are thrown continuously on resetting Signal Receiver component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add "Signal Receiver" component from the inspector.
4. Click o Add Reaction > Cogwheel > Reset.
The exceptions are thrown in the console.
The Component should reset without any error.
2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
NOTE: Signal Receiver is introduced in 2019.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps