Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.2.3
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Exceptions are thrown on resetting Signal Receiver component
[Timeline] Exceptions are thrown on resetting Signal Receiver component.
Exceptions are thrown continuously on resetting Signal Receiver component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Create Empty.
3. Add "Signal Receiver" component from the inspector.
4. Click o Add Reaction > Cogwheel > Reset.
The exceptions are thrown in the console.
The Component should reset without any error.
2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.0f2.
Windows & Mac.
NOTE: Signal Receiver is introduced in 2019.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual