Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
1. Open "TimelineAnimatorIssue" project
2. Select "Timeline" GO in the Hierarchy window
3. Preview the Animation
4. Add an "Animation Track"
5. Select "LittleBoss_Cinematic" as its Animator
6. "Add From Animation Clip" -> "burstShot"
7. Preview the Animation
8. Delete the "Animator Track"
9. Preview the Animation
10. Notice an Error in the Console
Expected Result: Animation preview plays
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.14f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.26f1
Preview on 2018.1 and down seems to be broken from the start
Only affects the Preview, works in Play mode and after Play mode, the preview is fixed
Broken text PPtr in file(Assets/Characters/Animation/Character/Animators/Character_Animator.controller). Local file identifier (1102412428972930260) doesn't exist!
'LittleBoss_Cinematic' AnimationEvent 'OnAnimEvent' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle