Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
1. Open "TimelineAnimatorIssue" project
2. Select "Timeline" GO in the Hierarchy window
3. Preview the Animation
4. Add an "Animation Track"
5. Select "LittleBoss_Cinematic" as its Animator
6. "Add From Animation Clip" -> "burstShot"
7. Preview the Animation
8. Delete the "Animator Track"
9. Preview the Animation
10. Notice an Error in the Console
Expected Result: Animation preview plays
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.14f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.26f1
Preview on 2018.1 and down seems to be broken from the start
Only affects the Preview, works in Play mode and after Play mode, the preview is fixed
Broken text PPtr in file(Assets/Characters/Animation/Character/Animators/Character_Animator.controller). Local file identifier (1102412428972930260) doesn't exist!
'LittleBoss_Cinematic' AnimationEvent 'OnAnimEvent' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors