Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
1. Open "TimelineAnimatorIssue" project
2. Select "Timeline" GO in the Hierarchy window
3. Preview the Animation
4. Add an "Animation Track"
5. Select "LittleBoss_Cinematic" as its Animator
6. "Add From Animation Clip" -> "burstShot"
7. Preview the Animation
8. Delete the "Animator Track"
9. Preview the Animation
10. Notice an Error in the Console
Expected Result: Animation preview plays
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.14f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.26f1
Preview on 2018.1 and down seems to be broken from the start
Only affects the Preview, works in Play mode and after Play mode, the preview is fixed
Broken text PPtr in file(Assets/Characters/Animation/Character/Animators/Character_Animator.controller). Local file identifier (1102412428972930260) doesn't exist!
'LittleBoss_Cinematic' AnimationEvent 'OnAnimEvent' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs