Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Timeline] Copy & Pasting Track from Timeline A to Timeline B results in Track being duplicated in Timeline A
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TimelineRepro" project and "Repro" scene
2. Open the "TimelineA" Asset and copy its Track Group (either with Ctrl+C or from context menu)
3. Open the "TimelineB" Asset and left click somewhere with mouse in the Timeline window
4. Press Ctrl + V to paste the Track Group
Expected result: Track Group is copied in to the "TimelineB"
Actual result: Track Group is not copied in to the "TimelineB" and instead is duplicated in "TimelineA"
Note - Timeline Editor window was introduced in 2017.1.0b1
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
- Unloading an AssetBundle that contains a material causes a call to FindObjectsOfType
- GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation is thrown when generating UV maps
- Editor crashes when compiling back thread function if it calls native plugins
- [Android] Changing the value of a slider, the volume does not change on a device