Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] Assertion failed exception is thrown on selecting Timeline window after creating Timeline clip preset asset
Assertion failed exception is thrown continuously on selecting Timeline window after creating Timeline clip preset asset. Unable to duplicate or delete the Animation Track from timeline window.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Select CubeTimeline asset in the project view.
3. Create a preset of CubeTimeline.
4. Select TimelineAsset preset.
5. Click on Timeline window.
Assertion failed exception is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0a14.
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file