Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
[Timeline] ArgumentException in SignalReceiver when all Signals are set to None
In SignalReceiver component with 2 or more Reactions, "ArgumentException: SignalAsset already used." error is thrown when the last Signal slot is set to 'None'.
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" from project "f4-bugs.zip"
2. In Hierarchy select "SignalReceiver"
3. In Inspector set both Signal selections to 'None'
4. Inspect Console
Expected result: No errors in Console
Actual result: ArgumentException error in Console
Reproducible with: 2019.2.18f1(1.1.0), 2019.3.0f5(1.2.10), 2020.1.0a19(1.3.0-preview.6)
Could not test with: 2017.4 and 2018.4 - Signals not supported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script