Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Timeline] Animation event that's one or two frames behind last frame gets called twice when it transitions to another animation
1. Open QA attached project "repro"
2. Open scene "scene1"
3. Open the Timeline Window
4. Select the "Cube" GameObject in Hierarchy Window
5. Play the Timeline
6. Observe the Console
Expected: one event is called at the end of each clip
Actual: two events are called for the ongoing animation and in non Play Mode sometimes an additional event is called from the next animation
Reproducible with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
Notes: Timeline didn't call events until 2017.3.1p1. In scene2 Play Mode, the behavior is correct.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed