Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Timeline] Animation event that's one or two frames behind last frame gets called twice when it transitions to another animation
1. Open QA attached project "repro"
2. Open scene "scene1"
3. Open the Timeline Window
4. Select the "Cube" GameObject in Hierarchy Window
5. Play the Timeline
6. Observe the Console
Expected: one event is called at the end of each clip
Actual: two events are called for the ongoing animation and in non Play Mode sometimes an additional event is called from the next animation
Reproducible with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
Notes: Timeline didn't call events until 2017.3.1p1. In scene2 Play Mode, the behavior is correct.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space