Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Timeline] Animation event that's one or two frames behind last frame gets called twice when it transitions to another animation
1. Open QA attached project "repro"
2. Open scene "scene1"
3. Open the Timeline Window
4. Select the "Cube" GameObject in Hierarchy Window
5. Play the Timeline
6. Observe the Console
Expected: one event is called at the end of each clip
Actual: two events are called for the ongoing animation and in non Play Mode sometimes an additional event is called from the next animation
Reproducible with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b1
Notes: Timeline didn't call events until 2017.3.1p1. In scene2 Play Mode, the behavior is correct.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project