Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Timeline] Animation Clip offset issue when dragging from the project view to an override track
- Create an animation track
- Create an override track for the previous Animation track
- Open the Project tab, start dragging an Animation Clip and position.
- Position the mouse cursor so that the pointer is overlapping the parent track (i.e.: not the override)
Result: in some cases, the clip is created for the overridden track instead of the parent track. We seem to be using the wrong offset.
See the gif in attachment.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset