Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Timeline] Animation Clip offset issue when dragging from the project view to an override track
- Create an animation track
- Create an override track for the previous Animation track
- Open the Project tab, start dragging an Animation Clip and position.
- Position the mouse cursor so that the pointer is overlapping the parent track (i.e.: not the override)
Result: in some cases, the clip is created for the overridden track instead of the parent track. We seem to be using the wrong offset.
See the gif in attachment.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete