Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Timeline] Animation Clip offset issue when dragging from the project view to an override track
- Create an animation track
- Create an override track for the previous Animation track
- Open the Project tab, start dragging an Animation Clip and position.
- Position the mouse cursor so that the pointer is overlapping the parent track (i.e.: not the override)
Result: in some cases, the clip is created for the overridden track instead of the parent track. We seem to be using the wrong offset.
See the gif in attachment.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh