Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Timeline] Animation Clip offset issue when dragging from the project view to an override track
- Create an animation track
- Create an override track for the previous Animation track
- Open the Project tab, start dragging an Animation Clip and position.
- Position the mouse cursor so that the pointer is overlapping the parent track (i.e.: not the override)
Result: in some cases, the clip is created for the overridden track instead of the parent track. We seem to be using the wrong offset.
See the gif in attachment.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements