Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Timeline animation clip Inspector fields don't accept commas as decimal place denominators and will set minimum values
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (AnimationSpeed.zip)
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select "Timeline" game object in Hierarchy
4. Open Timeline window
5. Select "Spin" animation clip
6. Try changing speed multiplier to "1,3"
Expected result: Animation clip speed is set to "1.3"
Actual result: Animation clip speed is set to "0.001"
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width