Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Timeline animation clip Inspector fields don't accept commas as decimal place denominators and will set minimum values
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (AnimationSpeed.zip)
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select "Timeline" game object in Hierarchy
4. Open Timeline window
5. Select "Spin" animation clip
6. Try changing speed multiplier to "1,3"
Expected result: Animation clip speed is set to "1.3"
Actual result: Animation clip speed is set to "0.001"
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Building an iOS project with the new Xcode 15 linker fails
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout