Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Timeline animation clip Inspector fields don't accept commas as decimal place denominators and will set minimum values
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (AnimationSpeed.zip)
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select "Timeline" game object in Hierarchy
4. Open Timeline window
5. Select "Spin" animation clip
6. Try changing speed multiplier to "1,3"
Expected result: Animation clip speed is set to "1.3"
Actual result: Animation clip speed is set to "0.001"
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"