Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Timeline animation clip Inspector fields don't accept commas as decimal place denominators and will set minimum values
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (AnimationSpeed.zip)
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select "Timeline" game object in Hierarchy
4. Open Timeline window
5. Select "Spin" animation clip
6. Try changing speed multiplier to "1,3"
Expected result: Animation clip speed is set to "1.3"
Actual result: Animation clip speed is set to "0.001"
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets