Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Timeline animation clip Inspector fields don't accept commas as decimal place denominators and will set minimum values
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (AnimationSpeed.zip)
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Select "Timeline" game object in Hierarchy
4. Open Timeline window
5. Select "Spin" animation clip
6. Try changing speed multiplier to "1,3"
Expected result: Animation clip speed is set to "1.3"
Actual result: Animation clip speed is set to "0.001"
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance
- A reference of a Prefab instance to its Prefab gets reset to the instance itself when entering Play Mode