Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Timeline allows for keyframing of materials, but does not work as expected. Shows incorrectly mapped references
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open the sample scene
2. Open the current timeline on the director game object or create another timeline
3. Try adding keyframes to the timeline and drag and drop one of the other materials into the material filled on that keyframe
Actual result: We want to achieve the effect of swapping materials on the timeline. When inside an animation clip, we're able to add keys to the material field, but it does not show up on the timeline as a track. Opening it for edit in the animation window shows incorrectly mapped references.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam