Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Timeline allows for keyframing of materials, but does not work as expected. Shows incorrectly mapped references
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open the sample scene
2. Open the current timeline on the director game object or create another timeline
3. Try adding keyframes to the timeline and drag and drop one of the other materials into the material filled on that keyframe
Actual result: We want to achieve the effect of swapping materials on the timeline. When inside an animation clip, we're able to add keys to the material field, but it does not show up on the timeline as a track. Opening it for edit in the animation window shows incorrectly mapped references.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first