Search Issue Tracker
Timeline Activation clips can not be modified during runtime
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Play the "SampleScene" in the Editor
3. Slide the first slider until the cube shows up
4. Slide the second slider until the cube disappears
5. Build and run on Mac/Windows/Android/iOS and repeat steps 3 and 4
Expected: The behavior is the same on Editor and Player
Actual: The cube does not disappear on Player
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.6f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.3.0b2
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0b1
Regression started in 2018.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
- [Addressables] OperationException errors appear when using Synchronous loading of remote AssetBundles and RetryCount
Resolution Note (2020.1.X):
after changing the asset, a playableDirector.RebuildGraph() call is required in the player.