Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Time it takes to create a new project is increasing to unreasonable levels compared to older versions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project on an older Unity version (e.g. 5.4)
2. Measure the time taken
3. Create a new project with a new Unity version (e.g 2018.2.0b7)
4. Measure the time taken
Expected result: similair or not too different times
Actual result: new version is taking an extreme amount of time
Average of 3 runs for each version on SATA 6.0Gb/s 5400 RPM Hard Drive, i5-6400 2.7 GHz
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"