Search Issue Tracker
Tiles overlap independently on the placement order when Tilemap cell's dimensions are lower than Tile's
1. Open attached project ("TilePaletteShenanigans")
2. Select three tiles in Tile Palette window
3. Move the brush alongside the perimeter of already drawn tile line(see "BadOverlap" attached video)
Expected: Tiles overlap each other depending on the placement order
Actual: Tiles overlap independently on the placement order
Reproduced with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'