Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[TilePalette] Tiles are not ordered in the palette for some pre-sliced Textures
1. Open attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window
3. Create a new Palette
4. Drag TileA1 - 1 texture into the Palette
5. Notice that the tiles are placed in random order
Workaround: The issue goes away if you go to Sprite editor and re-slice the texture
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window