Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[Tilemap] Selected sprites disappear while moving in Tile Palette
Selected sprites disappear when moving them during edit mode in Tile Palette
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
7. Move selected tiles using "Move Selection tool (M)"
1. Selection box does not appear when selecting tiles in Tile Palette.
2. Refer attached video.
Selected sprites disappear when moving them.
Sprites do not disappear when moving them
2019.2.0a7 (d06a032e8889), 2019.1.0b6 (878158e3f104)
Works fine on:
2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5 (9899a5bd7e43)
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0