Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1
[Tilemap] Selected sprites disappear while moving in Tile Palette
Selected sprites disappear when moving them during edit mode in Tile Palette
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
7. Move selected tiles using "Move Selection tool (M)"
1. Selection box does not appear when selecting tiles in Tile Palette.
2. Refer attached video.
Selected sprites disappear when moving them.
Sprites do not disappear when moving them
2019.2.0a7 (d06a032e8889), 2019.1.0b6 (878158e3f104)
Works fine on:
2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5 (9899a5bd7e43)
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used