Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
[Tilemap] Selected sprites disappear while moving in Tile Palette
Selected sprites disappear when moving them during edit mode in Tile Palette
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
7. Move selected tiles using "Move Selection tool (M)"
1. Selection box does not appear when selecting tiles in Tile Palette.
2. Refer attached video.
Selected sprites disappear when moving them.
Sprites do not disappear when moving them
2019.2.0a7 (d06a032e8889), 2019.1.0b6 (878158e3f104)
Works fine on:
2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5 (9899a5bd7e43)
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy