Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1
[Tilemap] Selected sprites disappear while moving in Tile Palette
Selected sprites disappear when moving them during edit mode in Tile Palette
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
7. Move selected tiles using "Move Selection tool (M)"
1. Selection box does not appear when selecting tiles in Tile Palette.
2. Refer attached video.
Selected sprites disappear when moving them.
Sprites do not disappear when moving them
2019.2.0a7 (d06a032e8889), 2019.1.0b6 (878158e3f104)
Works fine on:
2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5 (9899a5bd7e43)
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project