Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1
[Tilemap] Selected sprites disappear while moving in Tile Palette
Selected sprites disappear when moving them during edit mode in Tile Palette
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Create a new Palette
4. Paint tiles using a sprite
5. Click on "Edit"
6. Select tiles using "Selection tool (S)"
7. Move selected tiles using "Move Selection tool (M)"
1. Selection box does not appear when selecting tiles in Tile Palette.
2. Refer attached video.
Selected sprites disappear when moving them.
Sprites do not disappear when moving them
2019.2.0a7 (d06a032e8889), 2019.1.0b6 (878158e3f104)
Works fine on:
2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5 (9899a5bd7e43)
Occurs only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules