Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Tilemap Renderer properties does not reset when resetting the component using cogwheel
Tilemap Renderer properties do not reset when resetting the component using cogwheel
1. Create a new project
2. Create Tilemap, in hierarchy>Right Click>2D>Tilemap
3. Select Tilemap in the hierarchy and go to Inspector
4. Under Tilemap Renderer change Sorting layer (create a new layer if not available)
5. Change value of Order in Layer
6. Reset the value by using cogwheel
Actual Result: Sorting layer value and Order in layer value doesn't reset
Expected Result: Values should be reset to its default value
Environment: Windows10 and Mac 10.13
2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.0b8, 2018.2.8f1, 2017.4.12f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted