Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
CompositeCollider2D produces incorrect polygon collision normals for collision-detection
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("steel-flood.zip")
2. In the Hierarchy Window click on the "RoomsFactory" object
3. Observe the collider in the Scene Window
4. Enter Play Mode and using the arrow keys on the keyboard move to the right
5. Observe the Player's movement
Expected result: the player object walks on a flat surface and doesn't fall through the collider when walking to the left
Actual result: the player object walks on a ramp-like surface and falls through the collider when walking to the left
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2017.4.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy