Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Tilemap Collider 2D is not deleted when using Tile Palette Erase Tool
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user's attached project
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Tile Palette Window
4. Select "Grid" Game Object in Hierarchy
5. In Tile Palette Window select Erase Tool and erase tiles from the top in the Scene View
Expected result: Tilemap Collider 2D deletes within eraser tool bounds
Actual result: Tilemap Collider 2D parts are not deleted within eraser tool bounds
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a10
Note: Tilemap Collider 2D works alongside Composite Collider 2D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"