Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Tilemap Collider 2D is not deleted when using Tile Palette Erase Tool
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user's attached project
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Tile Palette Window
4. Select "Grid" Game Object in Hierarchy
5. In Tile Palette Window select Erase Tool and erase tiles from the top in the Scene View
Expected result: Tilemap Collider 2D deletes within eraser tool bounds
Actual result: Tilemap Collider 2D parts are not deleted within eraser tool bounds
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a10
Note: Tilemap Collider 2D works alongside Composite Collider 2D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker