Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Tilemap Collider 2D is not deleted when using Tile Palette Erase Tool
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user's attached project
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open Tile Palette Window
4. Select "Grid" Game Object in Hierarchy
5. In Tile Palette Window select Erase Tool and erase tiles from the top in the Scene View
Expected result: Tilemap Collider 2D deletes within eraser tool bounds
Actual result: Tilemap Collider 2D parts are not deleted within eraser tool bounds
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a10
Note: Tilemap Collider 2D works alongside Composite Collider 2D
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete