Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2018.3
Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user (Bug Report.zip)
2. Open the "BugScene" Scene
3. Observe the error in the console
Expected result: Having an imported Sprite from an old version does not throw the error
Actual result: Having an imported Sprite from an old version throws an error that cannot be fixed in newer versions
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Notes: The error being thrown: "Too many sprite tiles on Image "Panel". The tile size will be increased. To remove the limit on the number of tiles, convert the Sprite to an Advanced texture, remove the borders, clear the Packing tag and set the Wrap mode to Repeat.", cannot be fixed while keeping the same Sprite, as setting a Sprite to an Advanced texture is no longer supported since version 5.5 and onward.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3