Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
Tiled GPU perf. warning: RenderTexture color surface was not cleared/discarded doing Graphics.Blit on emulated graphics
Tiled GPU perf. warning: RenderTexture color surface was not cleared/discarded doing Camera.Render/Drawing/post_test.OnPostRender Graphics.Blit with graphics emulation of OpenGL ES3.0 or ES2.0
How to reproduce:
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Notice the warning in the console
Notes: Happens on Android platform with Graphics Emulation of OpenGL ES 3.0 or ES 2.0
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0p4
Verified with: 2017.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'