Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[ToolMode] Tile Palette's previous tool is selected when currently selected tool is being deselected
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select Tile Palette Tab
3. Select brush tool
4. Select and then deselect eraser tool
Expected result: None of the tools are selected
Actual result: Brush tool is selected
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a2
Note: The issue is not reproducible using the keyboard shortcuts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy