Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[ToolMode] Tile Palette's previous tool is selected when currently selected tool is being deselected
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select Tile Palette Tab
3. Select brush tool
4. Select and then deselect eraser tool
Expected result: None of the tools are selected
Actual result: Brush tool is selected
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b4, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a2
Note: The issue is not reproducible using the keyboard shortcuts
Oct 27, 2019 14:58
Still not fixed in 2019.2.10f1!!!
Aug 31, 2019 07:08
Bug present in 2019.2.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0a13
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.7f1