Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b5, 2023.2.0a3
[Tile Palette] Drag and dropping multiple sprites to tile palette auto-selects last asset to create tile assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (trunk-testing.zip)
2. Drag and drop any sprite from Assets/Art/Tilesets/Tiles_correct into "Dungeon_palette" tile palette
3. When prompted to create an asset, select Assets/Art/Tilesets/tile_assets folder
4. Select multiple other Sprites from Tiles_correct and drag and drop them into tile palette as well
5. When prompted to create assets, observe and press "Choose"/"Ok"
Expected result: Last selected folder should be selected and everything imports correctly
Actual result: Last imported asset is selected and when importing Editor throws an error
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.4f1 (Tile palette gets broken after downgrading)
Reproduced on: MacOS 13.0.1 (MacBook Pro M1 Max)
Error: Parent directory must exist before creating asset at Assets/Art/Tilesets/Tiles_correct/big_demon_idle_anim_f3.asset/big_demon_run_anim_f1.asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0