Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Tile in a Prefab's Tilemap changes its Sprite when saving a scene with a Prefab's broken Tilemap Collider
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1120471"
2. Change the Sprite of the "Diamond" Tile to the "Circle" Sprite
3. Save the scene
4. Double click to open the "Grid" Prefab
Expected result: Tilemap's Tile has the "Circle" Sprite
Actual result: Tilemap's Tile has the "Diamond" Sprite
Reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Could not test with - 2017.4
Workaround: User must manually re-enable Tilemap Collider before saving the scene to avoid the issue
Changing the Sprite of the Tile breaks the "Grid" Prefab's Tilemap Collider
The breaking of Tilemap Collider is described in the Case 1113092. The issue could be related to that bug.
2017.4 version does not have the new Prefab workflow
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer