Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Tile in a Prefab's Tilemap changes its Sprite when saving a scene with a Prefab's broken Tilemap Collider
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1120471"
2. Change the Sprite of the "Diamond" Tile to the "Circle" Sprite
3. Save the scene
4. Double click to open the "Grid" Prefab
Expected result: Tilemap's Tile has the "Circle" Sprite
Actual result: Tilemap's Tile has the "Diamond" Sprite
Reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Could not test with - 2017.4
Workaround: User must manually re-enable Tilemap Collider before saving the scene to avoid the issue
Changing the Sprite of the Tile breaks the "Grid" Prefab's Tilemap Collider
The breaking of Tilemap Collider is described in the Case 1113092. The issue could be related to that bug.
2017.4 version does not have the new Prefab workflow
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler