Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Tile Eraser Tool is not deselected when Shift key is let go of before letting go of the Left Mouse Button
1. Open user's attached project and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure Tile Palette window is open and select the white tile from the "New Palette"
3. In the Scene window, hold Shift and LMB (left mouse button)
4. Let go of Shift while still holding LMB
5. Try painting over empty tiles by pressing LMB
Expected result: The Paintbrush Tool is selected automatically and empty tiles are painted white
Actual result: Mouse is stuck on the Eraser tool
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine