Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Tile Eraser Tool is not deselected when Shift key is let go of before letting go of the Left Mouse Button
1. Open user's attached project and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure Tile Palette window is open and select the white tile from the "New Palette"
3. In the Scene window, hold Shift and LMB (left mouse button)
4. Let go of Shift while still holding LMB
5. Try painting over empty tiles by pressing LMB
Expected result: The Paintbrush Tool is selected automatically and empty tiles are painted white
Actual result: Mouse is stuck on the Eraser tool
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a4
All about bugs
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered