Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Tile Eraser Tool is not deselected when Shift key is let go of before letting go of the Left Mouse Button
1. Open user's attached project and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure Tile Palette window is open and select the white tile from the "New Palette"
3. In the Scene window, hold Shift and LMB (left mouse button)
4. Let go of Shift while still holding LMB
5. Try painting over empty tiles by pressing LMB
Expected result: The Paintbrush Tool is selected automatically and empty tiles are painted white
Actual result: Mouse is stuck on the Eraser tool
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field