Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X, 2022.3.12f1, 2023.1.0a4
"Thread group size must be above zero" error is thrown when setting the VFX Particle Capacity size to a 10 digit number
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "VFXParticleCount.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open the "New VFX" Visual Effect Graph from the Assets folder
4. Set the Capacity value to "1000000000" under the Initialize Particle node
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console window
Actual result: "Thread group size must be above zero" error is thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 8.0.1 (2020.2.0a11), 10.8.1 (2020.3.32f1), 12.1.6 (2021.2.18f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b14), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a9)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.37f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform