Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
There is no way to copy manual activation link from Unity
1. Open Unity -> Help -> Manage License... -> Manual Activation.
Actual result: There is no ability to copy manual activation link from this page - only click on it.
Expected result: It'd be nice to be able to copy this link at least to have Copy option by clicking right mouse button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1