Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Themes] "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel
"EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel after highlighting by content in Highlighter.Highlight method. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Import attached script "HighlighterTester.cs"
3) Window > Highlighter Tester
4) Select Highlight by content
5) Select Highlight by PrefixLabel
Actual result: "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console and GUI items are not highlighted by PrefixLabel
Expected result: No errors are thrown in console
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a24
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a23
Environment: Occurring on both Windows and Mac
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique