Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Themes] "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel
"EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel after highlighting by content in Highlighter.Highlight method. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Import attached script "HighlighterTester.cs"
3) Window > Highlighter Tester
4) Select Highlight by content
5) Select Highlight by PrefixLabel
Actual result: "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console and GUI items are not highlighted by PrefixLabel
Expected result: No errors are thrown in console
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a24
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a23
Environment: Occurring on both Windows and Mac
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance