Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Themes] "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel
"EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel after highlighting by content in Highlighter.Highlight method. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Import attached script "HighlighterTester.cs"
3) Window > Highlighter Tester
4) Select Highlight by content
5) Select Highlight by PrefixLabel
Actual result: "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console and GUI items are not highlighted by PrefixLabel
Expected result: No errors are thrown in console
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a24
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a23
Environment: Occurring on both Windows and Mac
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode