Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Themes] "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel
"EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel after highlighting by content in Highlighter.Highlight method. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Import attached script "HighlighterTester.cs"
3) Window > Highlighter Tester
4) Select Highlight by content
5) Select Highlight by PrefixLabel
Actual result: "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console and GUI items are not highlighted by PrefixLabel
Expected result: No errors are thrown in console
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a24
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a23
Environment: Occurring on both Windows and Mac
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property