Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Themes] "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel
"EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console when GUI items are highlighted by PrefixLabel after highlighting by content in Highlighter.Highlight method. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Import attached script "HighlighterTester.cs"
3) Window > Highlighter Tester
4) Select Highlight by content
5) Select Highlight by PrefixLabel
Actual result: "EndLayoutGroup" errors are thrown in console and GUI items are not highlighted by PrefixLabel
Expected result: No errors are thrown in console
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0a24
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a23
Environment: Occurring on both Windows and Mac
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project