Search Issue Tracker
The "zoom" slider in the Sprite Editor does not work properly
The zoom slider does in fact change the zoom setting, BUT, the zoom value is of no practical use. The zoom slider on any reasonable atlas jumps from "zoom to fit" up to a massive magnification. There is no effective control to zoom smoothly from a current or default size up to a maximum size.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off