Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
The WWW and UnityWebRequest classes currently don't support HTTPS TLS 1.2 on Android versions prior to 5.0
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project on Android device with Android versions prior to 5.0 (e.g. Android 4.4.2)
3. Press on the "UnityWebRequest" or "WWW Request" button
4. Notice that errors are thrown (check logcat)
Expected result: Content should be pulled from the server. In this case a word "banana".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems