Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The WWW and UnityWebRequest classes currently don't support HTTPS TLS 1.2 on Android versions prior to 5.0
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project on Android device with Android versions prior to 5.0 (e.g. Android 4.4.2)
3. Press on the "UnityWebRequest" or "WWW Request" button
4. Notice that errors are thrown (check logcat)
Expected result: Content should be pulled from the server. In this case a word "banana".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.