Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The WWW and UnityWebRequest classes currently don't support HTTPS TLS 1.2 on Android versions prior to 5.0
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project on Android device with Android versions prior to 5.0 (e.g. Android 4.4.2)
3. Press on the "UnityWebRequest" or "WWW Request" button
4. Notice that errors are thrown (check logcat)
Expected result: Content should be pulled from the server. In this case a word "banana".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order