Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The WWW and UnityWebRequest classes currently don't support HTTPS TLS 1.2 on Android versions prior to 5.0
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project on Android device with Android versions prior to 5.0 (e.g. Android 4.4.2)
3. Press on the "UnityWebRequest" or "WWW Request" button
4. Notice that errors are thrown (check logcat)
Expected result: Content should be pulled from the server. In this case a word "banana".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR