Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The WWW and UnityWebRequest classes currently don't support HTTPS TLS 1.2 on Android versions prior to 5.0
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run the project on Android device with Android versions prior to 5.0 (e.g. Android 4.4.2)
3. Press on the "UnityWebRequest" or "WWW Request" button
4. Notice that errors are thrown (check logcat)
Expected result: Content should be pulled from the server. In this case a word "banana".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window