Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
The UnityDownloadAssistant installer on Windows no longer prompts for the install location.
1) Download the latest 2021.1 or 2020.2 UnityDownloadAssistant.exe.
3) Select install options
4) Press "Next"
Result: Installation starts.
Expected: Page pops asking for the desired install location
Note: The installation path prompt comes after clicking on "Finish" once the installation is complete.
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac