Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
The UnityDownloadAssistant installer on Windows no longer prompts for the install location.
1) Download the latest 2021.1 or 2020.2 UnityDownloadAssistant.exe.
3) Select install options
4) Press "Next"
Result: Installation starts.
Expected: Page pops asking for the desired install location
Note: The installation path prompt comes after clicking on "Finish" once the installation is complete.
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected