Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
The UnityDownloadAssistant installer on Windows no longer prompts for the install location.
1) Download the latest 2021.1 or 2020.2 UnityDownloadAssistant.exe.
3) Select install options
4) Press "Next"
Result: Installation starts.
Expected: Page pops asking for the desired install location
Note: The installation path prompt comes after clicking on "Finish" once the installation is complete.
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed