Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
The UnityDownloadAssistant installer on Windows no longer prompts for the install location.
1) Download the latest 2021.1 or 2020.2 UnityDownloadAssistant.exe.
3) Select install options
4) Press "Next"
Result: Installation starts.
Expected: Page pops asking for the desired install location
Note: The installation path prompt comes after clicking on "Finish" once the installation is complete.
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3