Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
The UnityDownloadAssistant installer on Windows no longer prompts for the install location.
1) Download the latest 2021.1 or 2020.2 UnityDownloadAssistant.exe.
3) Select install options
4) Press "Next"
Result: Installation starts.
Expected: Page pops asking for the desired install location
Note: The installation path prompt comes after clicking on "Finish" once the installation is complete.
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
The download page now appears in its correct order