Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
The Timeline window is continually repainted after stopping the PlayableDirector from a Script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Enable the Internal mode
3. Open 'SampleScene'
4. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
5. In the Timeline window press the Play button
6. Observe the redraw indicator located in the left upper corner of the Timeline window
Expected result: The redraw indicator of the Timeline window flashes once
Actual result: The redraw indicator of the Timeline window continually flashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, Timeline 1.5.0-preview.5 (2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1),1.6.0-pre.1 (2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8)
- Internal mode can be enabled/disabled by opening Help > About Unity and typing 'internal'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform