Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
The Tile Palette is not marked as dirty and changes are lost after editing properties of a tile and saving the Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project and open 'SampleScene'
2. Open Window > 2D > Tile Palette
3. Select the 'tile_stone_wall_0' tile in the Tile Palette with the 'Select' tool
4. In the Inspector window change the 'Scale' value
5. Right-click in the Hierarchy window and select 'Create Empty'
6. Save the Scene and observe the tile in the Tile Palette
Expected result: The Tile Palette is marked as dirty after modifying the Scale value, the value is saved when saving the Scene
Actual result: The Tile Palette is not marked as dirty, the Scale of the tile is reverted to the default value
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2D Tilemap Editor 1.0.0 (2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a20, 2021.1.0a3)
Not reproducible with: 2D Tilemap Editor 1.0.0 (2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.0b10)
- In 2018.4 the Tile Palette is part of the Unity Editor
- The issue does not reproduce if after editing the Scale, Rotate or Offset values you also edit the placement of Tiles in the Palette itself (doesn't apply to the 2021.1)
- Modifying the previously mentioned values in the 2021.1 results in the Palette being marked as dirty, however, when attempting to save the modified values - these changes are instead reverted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper