Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
'The texture wasn't created with the UAV usage flag set' error is thrown when reloading a scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231790.zip' project
2. Load the 'Main Scene' scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Directional Light'
4. In the Inspector window enable 'Light CB'
5. Save scene and load the 'Other Scene' scene
6. Load the 'Main Scene' once again
7. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: an error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Attempting to bind Texture ID 2225 as UAV, the texture wasn't created with the UAV usage flag set!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window