Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Planned for 2019.4
'The texture wasn't created with the UAV usage flag set' error is thrown when reloading a scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231790.zip' project
2. Load the 'Main Scene' scene
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Directional Light'
4. In the Inspector window enable 'Light CB'
5. Save scene and load the 'Other Scene' scene
6. Load the 'Main Scene' once again
7. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: an error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Attempting to bind Texture ID 2225 as UAV, the texture wasn't created with the UAV usage flag set!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1