Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Windows] The terms of service in the installer are out of date
The legacy Unity installers are still used by some users, instead of installing via the hub. When users run the installer, they have to accept the terms of service. The installer builder currently fetches the terms from this link: https://unity3d.com/files/eula/License.rtf which is no longer maintained and out-of-date.
1) Download and run any legacy Unity installer, e.g. http://beta.unity3d.com/download/8037ac78137e/UnityDownloadAssistant-2020.2.0a19.exe
2) Click through until you see the License Agreement screen, see that the listed terms are from May 2018
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected