Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Windows] The terms of service in the installer are out of date
The legacy Unity installers are still used by some users, instead of installing via the hub. When users run the installer, they have to accept the terms of service. The installer builder currently fetches the terms from this link: https://unity3d.com/files/eula/License.rtf which is no longer maintained and out-of-date.
1) Download and run any legacy Unity installer, e.g. http://beta.unity3d.com/download/8037ac78137e/UnityDownloadAssistant-2020.2.0a19.exe
2) Click through until you see the License Agreement screen, see that the listed terms are from May 2018
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied