Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Windows] The terms of service in the installer are out of date
The legacy Unity installers are still used by some users, instead of installing via the hub. When users run the installer, they have to accept the terms of service. The installer builder currently fetches the terms from this link: https://unity3d.com/files/eula/License.rtf which is no longer maintained and out-of-date.
1) Download and run any legacy Unity installer, e.g. http://beta.unity3d.com/download/8037ac78137e/UnityDownloadAssistant-2020.2.0a19.exe
2) Click through until you see the License Agreement screen, see that the listed terms are from May 2018
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly