Search Issue Tracker
The scene view camera moves slightly while holding down right mouse button
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the scene.
3. Select the two game objects called 'Select me'.
4. Focus the scene view and press F once to focus one of the two selected game objects.
5. Move the camera (by pressing the right mouse button and moving with WASD) so that the red/blue quad approximately fills the screen. The camera should be above the quad.
6. Hold the right mouse button and stop moving the camera.
7. The quad starts flickering (z-fighting) since the camera keeps moving continuously.
The test scene contains two overlapping quads with different colors, which makes it easy to notice that the camera is moving due to z-fighting.
The larger the focused area is (how far away the two game objects are from each other in the provided example), the more the camera will move while holding the right mouse button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar