Search Issue Tracker
The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
1. Open project “Repro.zip”
2. Open “SampleScene”
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select the “Player” GameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Try to change the value of the "Value" property in the "Property Handle Test (Script)" component
Expected result: The value of the "Value" property can be changed.
Actual result: The value of the "Value" property cannot be changed.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.26f1, 2022.2.16f1
Not reproducible with: 2022.3.0f1, 2023.1.0b19, 2023.2.0a17
Fixed in: 2022.2.17f1
Reproducible on: macOS Ventura 13.2.1 (Intel), Windows 10 (by the reporter)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder