Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
The project can't be compiled because Library targeting .NET Standard 2.0 doesn't work
1. Download attached project "excel-test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Observe Console and you should see two errors:
"Assets\Editor\ExcelDataFoo.cs(10,11): error CS0012: The type 'IDataReader' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Data, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'."
"Assets\Editor\ExcelDataFoo.cs(10,11): error CS0012: The type 'IDataRecord' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Data, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'."
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX
- Adding reference does not fix this issue
- This is the version of ExcelDataReader 3.4.0 for .NET Standard 2.0 from Nuget
- The same issue happens with the version targeting .NET Standard 1.3
Reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1 and 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator