Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The Profiler updates all modules when only one module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Disable all modules except the CPU Usage module
4. Enable 'Deep Profile'
5. Change the profiling target to 'Editor'
6. Capture some data
7. In the Module details panel set the view option to 'Hierarchy'
8. In the search bar enter 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
9. Observe the 'Calls' value of 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
Expected result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 1
Actual result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 14
Reproducible with: 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Cannot test with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1 (ProfilerModuleBase.Update() does not occur)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody