Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The Profiler updates all modules when only one module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Disable all modules except the CPU Usage module
4. Enable 'Deep Profile'
5. Change the profiling target to 'Editor'
6. Capture some data
7. In the Module details panel set the view option to 'Hierarchy'
8. In the search bar enter 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
9. Observe the 'Calls' value of 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
Expected result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 1
Actual result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 14
Reproducible with: 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Cannot test with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1 (ProfilerModuleBase.Update() does not occur)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window