Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The Profiler updates all modules when only one module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Disable all modules except the CPU Usage module
4. Enable 'Deep Profile'
5. Change the profiling target to 'Editor'
6. Capture some data
7. In the Module details panel set the view option to 'Hierarchy'
8. In the search bar enter 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
9. Observe the 'Calls' value of 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
Expected result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 1
Actual result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 14
Reproducible with: 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Cannot test with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1 (ProfilerModuleBase.Update() does not occur)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name