Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The Profiler updates all modules when only one module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Disable all modules except the CPU Usage module
4. Enable 'Deep Profile'
5. Change the profiling target to 'Editor'
6. Capture some data
7. In the Module details panel set the view option to 'Hierarchy'
8. In the search bar enter 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
9. Observe the 'Calls' value of 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
Expected result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 1
Actual result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 14
Reproducible with: 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Cannot test with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1 (ProfilerModuleBase.Update() does not occur)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible