Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The Profiler updates all modules when only one module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Disable all modules except the CPU Usage module
4. Enable 'Deep Profile'
5. Change the profiling target to 'Editor'
6. Capture some data
7. In the Module details panel set the view option to 'Hierarchy'
8. In the search bar enter 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
9. Observe the 'Calls' value of 'ProfilerModuleBase.Update()'
Expected result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 1
Actual result: The 'Calls' value is equal to 14
Reproducible with: 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0b12, 2021.1.0a6
Cannot test with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1 (ProfilerModuleBase.Update() does not occur)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR