Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
The preview of the Gradient is not changed when reordering Gradient List or Array in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1315679.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select the 'Test' GameObject
4. In the Inspector expand the 'Gradients' list
5. Select the 'Element 0' and drag it to the end of the list
Expected result: The last element in the list has a green gradient
Actual result: The first element in the list has a green gradient
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Cannot test with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f, 2020.2.0a15 (the list is not reorderable)
- The preview of the Gradient elements changes after opening the Gradient Editor or another window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"