Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.15.16
Found in [Package]
The "Plastic SCM" logo is not visible and it's not aligned with the "Manage services" button when opening a Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Probuilder Bug.zip"
2. Open the "New Scene" Scene (Assets > Scenes > New Scene)
3. Observe the "Plastic SCM" and "Manage services" buttons
4. Open the "SampleScene" Scene (Assets > Scenes > SampleScene)
5. Repeat 3rd step
Expected result: Both buttons are fully visible and aligned
Actual result: "Plastic SCM" button's logo is not visible and the button is not aligned
Reproducible with: 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.31f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a8
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1 (No "Plastic SCM" button)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode