Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
The Plane struct constructor calculates "this.m_Distance" inaccurately if the passed normal vector isn't normalized by user
Steps to reproduce:
1. Observe Plane third constructor (or watch attached photo).
Expected results: "this.m_Distance = -Vector3.Dot(this.m_Normal, inPoint);"
Actual results: "this.m_Distance = -Vector3.Dot(inNormal, inPoint);"
--- "This.m_Normal" normalizes passed vector but doesn't use it to calculate "this.m_Distance". The reason behind
this is that user can accidentally pass not normalized vector so the second line of Plane third overload constructor
will use not normalized vector and will calculate distance wrong. The code used in actual results will save user from
normalization errors. (More about this in editor window).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Timeline, audio ease in and ease out broken when assigned an audio source
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders