Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
The Plane struct constructor calculates "this.m_Distance" inaccurately if the passed normal vector isn't normalized by user
Steps to reproduce:
1. Observe Plane third constructor (or watch attached photo).
Expected results: "this.m_Distance = -Vector3.Dot(this.m_Normal, inPoint);"
Actual results: "this.m_Distance = -Vector3.Dot(inNormal, inPoint);"
--- "This.m_Normal" normalizes passed vector but doesn't use it to calculate "this.m_Distance". The reason behind
this is that user can accidentally pass not normalized vector so the second line of Plane third overload constructor
will use not normalized vector and will calculate distance wrong. The code used in actual results will save user from
normalization errors. (More about this in editor window).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded