Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
The Path to the previously selected Asset is copied when using "Copy Path" anywhere on the One Column Layout Project View
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "19.3 Packages.zip" Project
2. Make sure "One Column Layout" is selected int he Project View
3. Right-click any asset and select "Copy Path"
4. Paste the Path somewhere so you can check the difference later
5. Right-click anywhere in the Project View and select "Copy Path"
6. Paste it next to the previously copied Path
Expected Behaviour: The one path points to the Asset and another one points to the Assets folder
Actual Behaviour: Both paths are the same
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.0a4
Note: could not check 2017.4 as there is no menu item "Copy Path"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project