Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.0
Found in [Package]
The Package Manager UI does not refresh when packages are installed or removed
When installing or removing a package via Package Manager UI, the UI will not refresh after the operation is completed. For example, when a package is removed, the UI will still display the "Remove" button as if the package is still installed.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Go to Window > Package Manger
4. Select the 2D Sprite package and install it
5. Once the operation completes, inspect the options in the detail view
Once the package is installed, the UI should refresh and give the option to remove the pacakge.
The UI does not refresh so still displays the Install option.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1
Does not occur on 2019.2.0a13
Note: Occurring on 2019.2.0b1 for Unity UI package
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()