Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.0
Found in [Package]
The Package Manager UI does not refresh when packages are installed or removed
When installing or removing a package via Package Manager UI, the UI will not refresh after the operation is completed. For example, when a package is removed, the UI will still display the "Remove" button as if the package is still installed.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Go to Window > Package Manger
4. Select the 2D Sprite package and install it
5. Once the operation completes, inspect the options in the detail view
Once the package is installed, the UI should refresh and give the option to remove the pacakge.
The UI does not refresh so still displays the Install option.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1
Does not occur on 2019.2.0a13
Note: Occurring on 2019.2.0b1 for Unity UI package
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs