Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.0
Found in [Package]
The Package Manager UI does not refresh when packages are installed or removed
When installing or removing a package via Package Manager UI, the UI will not refresh after the operation is completed. For example, when a package is removed, the UI will still display the "Remove" button as if the package is still installed.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Go to Window > Package Manger
4. Select the 2D Sprite package and install it
5. Once the operation completes, inspect the options in the detail view
Once the package is installed, the UI should refresh and give the option to remove the pacakge.
The UI does not refresh so still displays the Install option.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1
Does not occur on 2019.2.0a13
Note: Occurring on 2019.2.0b1 for Unity UI package
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode