Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.5.5
The "#include" directive doesn't take the #ifdef/#endif into account for importing other scripts
The preprocessor doesn't take into account the #if/ifdef guards for the #include directives which makes the material keywords/multicompile useless to conditionally exclude include files.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode