Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
The new incremental builder fails to build projects with jslib or C++ plugins
If a package has a jslib or c++ plugin, Unity fails when building for WebGL.
The jslib path points to Package/* instead of Library/Package@version/*.
1. Create a new project.
2. Open Package Manger, add Analytics Library package.
3. Switch to WebGL in the Build Settings.
4. Build, and it will fail during the build process.
C++ plugins fail because the cpp file is copied to the Library folder, but headers are not, and this causes the headers to not be found during compilation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan