Search Issue Tracker
The name 'PostEffectsBase' does not denote a valid type ('not found') when moving the file to the Assets folder
Steps to reproduce :
- import the Image Effects package
- move the PostEffectsBase file to the Assets folder and notice the errors
This also occurs when importing the "Sample Assets" from the Asset Store and then the Image Effects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio