Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1288548.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'Test Controller'
3. In the Animator window double-click on 'Blend Tree' and select 'Test tree'
4. In the Inspector window open the 'Select Motion' window by pressing the round button under the Motion component
5. In the 'Select Motion' window double-click on 'Test1'
Expected result: The Motion gets set to 'Test1'
Actual result: The Motion is set to 'None'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a1
- The Motion gets set when navigating through the Motion list with arrow keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken