Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1288548.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'Test Controller'
3. In the Animator window double-click on 'Blend Tree' and select 'Test tree'
4. In the Inspector window open the 'Select Motion' window by pressing the round button under the Motion component
5. In the 'Select Motion' window double-click on 'Test1'
Expected result: The Motion gets set to 'Test1'
Actual result: The Motion is set to 'None'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a1
- The Motion gets set when navigating through the Motion list with arrow keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space