Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4
The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1288548.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'Test Controller'
3. In the Animator window double-click on 'Blend Tree' and select 'Test tree'
4. In the Inspector window open the 'Select Motion' window by pressing the round button under the Motion component
5. In the 'Select Motion' window double-click on 'Test1'
Expected result: The Motion gets set to 'Test1'
Actual result: The Motion is set to 'None'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a1
- The Motion gets set when navigating through the Motion list with arrow keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger