Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1288548.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on 'Test Controller'
3. In the Animator window double-click on 'Blend Tree' and select 'Test tree'
4. In the Inspector window open the 'Select Motion' window by pressing the round button under the Motion component
5. In the 'Select Motion' window double-click on 'Test1'
Expected result: The Motion gets set to 'Test1'
Actual result: The Motion is set to 'None'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a1
- The Motion gets set when navigating through the Motion list with arrow keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
This is a duplicate of issue #1287702