Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
The .meta file generated for the .DLL plugins do not respect the YAML specifications
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import any DLL
3. Open the meta file of DLL
4. Observe, the .meta file generated for .DLL plugin does not respect the YAML specifications
Expected result: The content of a mapping node is an unordered set of key (Excerpt from http://yaml.org/spec/1.1/)
Actual result: The content of a mapping data includes duplicate "data" keys under "platformData", which is illegal according to the specification.
Reproduced with: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
Not reproduced with: 5.3.8f1, 5.4.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website