Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
The .meta file generated for the .DLL plugins do not respect the YAML specifications
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import any DLL
3. Open the meta file of DLL
4. Observe, the .meta file generated for .DLL plugin does not respect the YAML specifications
Expected result: The content of a mapping node is an unordered set of key (Excerpt from http://yaml.org/spec/1.1/)
Actual result: The content of a mapping data includes duplicate "data" keys under "platformData", which is illegal according to the specification.
Reproduced with: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
Not reproduced with: 5.3.8f1, 5.4.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.