Search Issue Tracker
The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse
1. Download attached "Timeline reverse bug.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "ReverseNotWorking" scene
3. Open Timeline window
4. Select the TimeLine gameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Enter to Play mode
6. Observe that when running in Reverse the Marker does not Run, it just gets Skipped
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX
- In Comments section there is attached a Video for reference
- Could not check on Unity 2018.* and Unity 2019.1.0b3 because the Project becomes Corrupted
Reproduced on Unity 2019.1.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3 and 2019.3.0a3
Currently, using Notifications (signals) with a PlayableGraph with a negative speed is not supported. However, I see that it could be useful in some cases. I will add to our backlog to change the implementation to support negative speeds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets