Search Issue Tracker
The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse
1. Download attached "Timeline reverse bug.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "ReverseNotWorking" scene
3. Open Timeline window
4. Select the TimeLine gameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Enter to Play mode
6. Observe that when running in Reverse the Marker does not Run, it just gets Skipped
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX
- In Comments section there is attached a Video for reference
- Could not check on Unity 2018.* and Unity 2019.1.0b3 because the Project becomes Corrupted
Reproduced on Unity 2019.1.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3 and 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'