Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The lightmaps are not restored after removing baked gameobject and undoing
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. In the Lighting window (Window>Rendering>Lighting) press 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked;
4. As soon as the light baking is completed in the Hierarchy select Cube gameobject;
5. Delete the Cube gameobject;
6. In the context menu select Edit>Undo.
The cube has the baked lightmaps on it (i.e. it's lit).
The cube's baked lighting is lost, it's black. See attached screenshot.
- Reproducible in 2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0a26, 2019.3.3f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.18f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Reproducible when the GI baking is set to manual mode, not reproducible with the auto-bake mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine